Are you passionate about building great user experiences? Do you love the web? Do you want to develop one of the premier applications on Windows that is used by millions of customers? Microsoft Edge is hiring a software engineer to help build the next version of the most personal, productive, and immersive experience of the web. We seek to delight customers as we work on one of Microsoft's most important user experiences.
We are looking for a creative and passionate developer. As part of the Microsoft Edge team, you will work on making the browser more engaging for users, increasing user satisfaction with their daily browsing tasks.
Together we will:
• Develop new features in Microsoft Edge with a focus on its user experience
• Partner with designers, program managers, and data analytics to deliver a product that delights users
• Foster a collaborative relationship with partner teams to deliver value to our customers
You are a great fit for this position if you:
• Have demonstrated a history of strong engineering practices
• Have a real passion for crafting user experiences
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work across discipline and across teams to drive collaborative innovation
• Have great coding, debugging, and analytical skills
· BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, a related technical discipline
· 5 years of C, C++, C#, or Java experience
· Windows app development
· Multi-threaded application development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.