Location : Chennai/Bangalore/Noida /Hyderabad
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
· Experience in Strong Architecture and Design experience of Deploying Enterprise applications on AWS.
· Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer environment and drive discussion on best practices, trade-offs, project management and risk mitigations
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Hands-on Experience in Cloud Formation, Terraform
· Proven experience with software development life cycle, agile or iterative methodologies as required.
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements like HIPPA, PCIDSS, SOX etc
· Experience in Security solutions on AWS and Security Best Practices
· Expertise in Infrastructure capacity sizing, costing of AWS services to drive optimised solution Architecture
· Experience in VPN/Direct Connect between AWS and Customer Data Centre.
· Experience AWS Compute, Storage and Data services.
· Experience in RDS setup and Configuration.
· Understanding network protocols and services such as DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, TCP,IP etc
· Excellent Knowledge on Active Directory or LDAP
· Excellent knowledge on Dockers, ECS, EKS and Analytic services
· Experience in CICD, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead effectively across the organisation
· Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
· Hands-on software development experience with internet related business models, Bigdata analytics, Data science, IOT, Microservices etc
· Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from VMWare, Microsoft, Oracle, HP, SAP
· Experience in migrating workloads from on-premise to AWS cloud using leading tools and technologies.
· Experience in using industry leading tools and technologies for cloud management (monitoring, patching, backup, log file management, end point protection, IDS, IPS etc)
· Experience using ITSM tools like ServiceNow
· Experience in Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc)
· Experience in planning and implementing Disaster Recovery on Cloud
· Master / Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology.
· AWS certified Solution Architect - Professional level
· Speciality certifications on Networking, Security and Bigdata is a plus