Essential Job Functions
Must Have Skills:
• Minimum 6 to 8 years of overall experience.
• At least 3+ years development experience in Snowflake.
• Experience in creation of SP in Snowflake using Java Script.
• Strong understanding of SQL, PL/SQL programming.
• Knowledge of Snowflake's warehouses, roles, schema, databases.
• Working experience with file formats, sequences, stages, pipes, table streams and tasks.
• Knowledge in creating task trees & assigning schedules to tasks.
• Experience in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors and performance tuning.
• Experience in Integrating with third party tools, ETL, DBT tools.
• Good understanding of Amazon AWS Architecture, EC2, S3 bucket.
Nice to have skills:
• 5+ years of experience working with Oracle 11g/12c.
• Expertise in Shell Scripting (Korn, Perl, Bourne).
• Experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage 11.x.
• Experience with Data Model creation using Erwin.
• Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
Three or more years of experience in information system design, software engineering, or operating systems programming
Experience working with design and coding languages
Experience working with system design principles
Analytical and problem solving skills
Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Location : Chennai , Bangalore, Hyderabad
For referral, send resume along with first name, last name, email, mobile no, date of birth,
preferred interview location, current/prev company, skills on email@example.com
Ignore if u have already applied in last 6 month